We accept intern applications each semester, including summers. If you are a team player, independent thinker and want to assist in our efforts to represent brands that make life more livable, we want to hear from you. Please see below for current openings and submit a resume and cover letter that corresponds to the qualifications here: email@example.com
2015 Creative Collective Internship Program
Social Media Intern
Are you interested in what makes a tweet soar, or what makes Facebook fans want to interact with a client’s profile? Our social media interns support the development, execution and measurement of social media strategies. We look for candidates who have a genuine interest in emerging media and who understand social media primarily as relationship tools. You will spend your time monitoring clients’ social media accounts, creating relevant contents, tracking analytics, and reporting on general social media trends.
- Understanding the public relations use of popular social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others as relevant.
- Internship or applied learning experiences
- Platform-appropriate writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of social media data analytics; ability to effectively interpret and summarize data
- Research skills and ability to briefly summarize findings
- Creative thinking
- 20 – 40 hours per week
Public Relations Intern
Are you interested in how public relations accounts stay on course toward a client’s goals? With this internship, you will explore media relations, publicity and research on opportunities and results. The perfect candidate will be a harmonious member of the team, with special strengths in public relations writing, proofreading and interpersonal tact.
- Pursuing or completing degree in Communication or Public Relations
- Demonstrated strong writing ability
- Familiar with AP Style
- Experience creating news releases, pitches and other media materials
- Ability to work toward goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize assignments, mindful of deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 20-30 hours per week